Epower Pure sine wave inverter:
Enerdrive has state of the art, easy to use AC power inverters designed to be efficient and reliable in harsh Australian conditions. Our true sine wave inverter range offers reliable service for providing AC power and 5V USB* power for your motor home, boat, caravan, 4WD or commercial vehicle. Using the latest power conversion technology, Enerdrive ePOWER inverters deliver clean and energy efficient true sine wave AC power from your DC supply.
These inverters are the most sophisticated inverters on the market today. They are designed to precisely replicate and even improve on the quality of electricity supplied by utility companies. There is generally no compatibility issues with any appliance run from a pure sine wave power inverter.
For when you really need some larger on board power demands in your application, the ePOWER 1000watt and 2000watt inverters have got you powered for all your basic appliances. These inverters feature standard a remote on / off control switch to allow for hidden installation of your inverter. The remote also allows for the simple ability to switch off the inverter when not required to reduce the stand by current draw that all inverters consume. With easily twice their rated output in surge capacity, you can comfortably start most appliances in your boat, caravan or 4wd. If your appliance’s energy demands are high be sure to always jump to the next sized inverter.
Important Note: Due to the high frequency design of the ePOWER 1000W & 2000W inverters; appliances such as large pumps and compressors should NOT be run from these inverters. Should you need to run large compressor driven devices or pumps, please consider our professional range of products.
- Australian GPO Outlets
- True sine wave output is ideal for operating motor loads, and to reduce stress on surge protection circuitry, meaning potentially longer equipment life
- Audio alarm with warning/error codes to alert user to check inverter condition before unit shutdown
- Automatic shutdown protects overload, over temperature and low/high battery conditions
- High surge capacity for products that require more power to start (2 x constant)
- High efficiency conversion of battery available power to AC power
- Mounting brackets for permanent installation
- Heavy duty DC battery stud connectors
- Includes 5V USB port